xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#'> Hacking World: HOW TO DELETE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WITHOUT ACCESSING VICTIM PROFILE AND WITHOUT SOFTWARE 2013
expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 19 June 2013

HOW TO DELETE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WITHOUT ACCESSING VICTIM PROFILE AND WITHOUT SOFTWARE 2013

What you Need to Do this Trick?

  Simple you have only 4 step to know so then You can easily Delete any account 

Victim Profile: Link (Like this facebook.com/nomanramzan91 )

Victim Email: The user Use the EmailVictim Birthday: so it’s you can easily found in the Facebook  profile or not then try to Find with the SOCIAL ENGINEERING ATTACK .
 

 Make an fake Email ID with the same name on the victim Facebook Profile
Like Noman Ramzan

So finally you have to make sure you can do all the 4 steps

STEP#01


Go to the link:

Hacked my Facebook help To go the link or in this Link Help Facebook Hacked
STEP#02

Enter the detail and the text box “put the Fake Email which you have created”

STEP#03

Then finally get you email form Facebook Staff that what the problem with you account 
So then reply to them “ my id have been comprised y hacker so then  I can’t login my id and the email is associated with my account is also not working I don’t know what can I do Kindly Help me .the hacker use my Account Regularly “ or on you choice that to convince them to delete the account  

STEP#04

After some day you get reply .then the facebook staff again ask you that you can access you account or not 

Then reply them . I still can’t access my account and repeat all you have wrote in a first Email

No comments: